Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The little moments in between

I have been reminded so much lately about the timing of our life last year.   Dan was about to get sick.  Our Christmas was going to be so different.   In all the horribleness of last year I found some pictures that reminded me that even in the darkness of last year there was laughter and fun.

Spencer was born!

Cool mask in ICU.

Bed's with a remote.

Awesome chairs in ICU waiting room.

Card games.

I became super great at Go Fish!

Thumbs up! (and silly faces)

Wheelchair races!


Perspective:  When I remember last year, I remember the horrible and wonderful moments and seem to forget the moments in between.  These moments were real, and had some great memories.  I am really glad these pictures are on my phone to remind me!

**Next week I am writing about the events that changed my perspective on life.  They are dark, they are full of miracles.  They are real.

No comments:

Post a Comment