Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas and the Mess...

So, I now have bags of present trash in my living room.  

"Secret Santa" trash in my garage....

The trash is full in the kitchen.....

The new bikes are in our entry way b/c the trash is in the garage.



And our Bins out back are just waiting for the truck tomorrow. 

This does not create holiday bliss for the Type A that I am.   I might go to the dump tomorrow....I also have thought about the "green" in Christmas and well, I just had to stop thinking about that and live in the guilt of helping to fill the landfills.  We did not have a "green" Christmas, we had boxes and wrapping paper, and trash.....

BTW- we have shrimp in my fridge that can not be eaten because they were sitting at room temperature for to long, but can't go in the trash because it is full....

So, what do I do?  

I reorganize all my kids toys while they are brain dead on new technology.



I re-arrange their room and my office space at home......notice the trash can is FULL under my desk....

 
I was still in my PJs all day and I did not go to the gym today (or any day in the past 2 weeks)....so I call it a win.

Perspective:   It was a WONDERFUL Christmas. It just make me giggle that with the joy also comes the trash.......... Oh, and Mr. thinks I am crazy running around taking pictures of trash.........




No comments:

Post a Comment