Wednesday, December 26, 2012

5 days.....


Ok, this Christmas was totally perfect.  Like I ordered it off amazon. 

Well, there were a few mix ups....I found duplicates of a gift, one in the closet, and one in the attic.  So, both boys got one.   AND  I realized I am becoming my mother.

Dan chipped his front tooth on Dec. 23rd.  So, he is kinda comical to look at. 

The boys did get us up at 5:30am for gifts.  Next year I will change the time to 8:00 so if they pull the Eastern Time thing it will be at least 7:00am.

I was so tired from all the holidays that I fell asleep last night at 7:00......and did not wake up today until 8:00.   So nice.

But, other than that it was so very good.

I got the opportunity to share a Christmas Message at the new church I will serve in January. I did not trip or mess up the message.  It was a great introduction to my new church.   The night went so good.



 I have to say that almost every time I looked at Dan I teared up on Christmas Eve to the point that it became so funny.   I was really fine until he read 'Twas the Night before Christmas.   


 

Then the boys went to bed and woke up to the Christmas magic....

Fruit Snacks

  
Never seen a kid look so happy for deodorant...


The boys won the best gift of the year






The gift of mind numbing technology....



Then we got a white Christmas.....like I played the cheesy Christmas music to go with it.  It was totally perfect!!!

Melted Snow Man

Snow Snake.




AND it is 5 days until 2013.......I know I have blogged about living the moment, but I have also said I am ready for 2013!!!   So, 5 days......until 2013!!!   Enjoy the snow day today. I have my coffee in one hand and a power ranger waiting for Mommy to finish her blog.   So, see you all later, I am off to fight the universe!




No comments:

Post a Comment