Thursday, October 18, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness

What make a terrible, horrible, very bad day better?   Random acts of kindness.

When I walked into my home from the funeral of a dear friend I saw this:

I looked at Mr. with thanks, and he said, not me!  The Card read:, The Title of this Bouquet is "Happy Thoughts" I know this is a hard day for you already, and saw you had car problems.  Here's to better things in 2013!"

You know what, that is the kind of stuff Dana did.  I love seeing her personality in my new friends.    These flowers did not come from a life long friend, but from a new friend who took the time to show that on a bad day you can have "Happy Thoughts".

So, today....who's day are you going to make better?   What can you do for a dear friend, a new friend or a stranger to help them think Happy Thoughts?   That is my goal today.  Be happy and share the laughter and smiles.   Life is much better when you are laughing.

Luke 10  "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength and all your mind.  Do this and you shall live."




No comments:

Post a Comment