Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A day in the life: laundry

I hate laundry.  It is never done. EVER.

Sigh......

Ok, Well I have done laundry almost every way:

One load a day.
One day a week.
When I don't have any clean undies.

But, this is the plan:

I am now off on Fridays.  So, I try to get the laundry done then.  It is that simple.

I tried having the family do it, and I am a control freak and they did not do it when I wanted it done and it was not great for anyone.

So, at this point it is Fridays.  I do the loads.  They put them away.

*Except for Slick....he got a hamper this week.  A gift from us to him so he will now have his very own place to keep his own dirty clothes.  He was not taking care of his clothes and had a week to prove it to us that he would/could.  He did not.  So, now he gets to do his own laundry.  I am so very excited about this!!  ****

Not a very exciting entry, huh.  Well, you should have known......the title was laundry.

*I do not have a cute laundry room.
*I do have extra socks at the end of every load.
*I do want t-shirts folded MY way.
*Mr. likes his socks folded different than me, and that is ok.

I do not iron.  Really, almost never.  When I do my boys are so confused by what I am doing...it is very comical.  Sorry Nana!

Oh, to make this more fun, Happy Halloween!!!!!!

The Harry Potter Year: Herminie, Hagrid, Malfoy, and Harry
(the Mr. is not Moses, or any other biblical character...he is Hagrid.....)


No comments:

Post a Comment