Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Focus…..

I have been in 2 accidents in the past 2 months.  These are the 2 car accidents I have been in my life.  What does that say?   Well it tells me that I am not focused on anything.  I am always distracted.  That is not good.

My goal for my future is to focus on the moment.  On the NOW. Live into each moment good or bad.



  • When I have prayer time.  It will be only that.  My phone will be off, my email will not be answered.  I will give myself fully to that time.
  • When I am in my car, my phone is usually in my purse so I cannot be distracted.  But, I have the fancy hands free device.  I will choose if this is a good time to talk or not. If I ignore you, I will call you later when I can focus on what you are talking about.
  • When I am in class, I will be focused on class not emails or other distractions.  I will learn all I can in the moments that I am given in the classrooms at Perkins.
  • When I am with my kids, I will be with my kids.  My phone will be away, my eyes will meet their eyes and we will do homework, we will play games, we will read books, we will watch a show, we will giggle.
  • When I am with my husband, I will be with my husband.  He will be my focus.  We will talk, we will laugh.  We will be together.
  • When I am working, I will work. I will not do schoolwork, I will focus on what I need to accomplish and make it my best.
  • When I am with my friends, I will be with my friends.  I will not check email, I will not check FB.  I will enjoy my dear friends.
So,
If I don’t answer my phone, it is not the righttime.  I will call you back.
If I don’t answer your email within 30 minutes, it is notthe right time.  I will email you back.
If I don’t blog one day. I will do it another.
You see being busy is good for me, but such an evil in my personality.
I am going to focus on what I need to IN THAT MOMENT so that I can give my ALL to THAT MOMENT.  This new goal will make my life, and all those that I am around better.  (At least, that is my perspective)

No comments:

Post a Comment