Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pity Party

Ok, you have seen through this blog that 2012 has been a very challenging year.  We have dealt with heath issues, house issues, car issues, which leads to finical issues.  I don’t want you all to think that with each thing that happens in my life I look and see the good at first glance.  In all honesty, I usually get mad/annoyed/sad first, and that is ok!  The point of perspective is to allow yourself to feel it all, to live in the moment fully.  I just don’t want to stay in that angry place for long.   It takes to much emotional energy; it wears me out physically and emotionally.

So, I have my pity party.  Sometimes I pity party alone, and sometimes I invite my hubby or a friend to join in.  But, I have it.   Then I just move on.   I will say that when I was dealing with Mr.’s illness and recovery I did seek a counselor to help me through it.  Some things are just better left to a professional.

This was just a personal profession that I do get mad, I do cry, I do have a pity party.   But, I don’t want to stay there; it is a dark place that brings me no joy.  So, today again, I choose to look focus on the good, not the bad, but I see it all.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment