Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Little Things..



So, today I am going to focus on the little things.  What makes my day just that much better?  I'll post the top 10 before I go to bed.  What would I not have noticed if I was not focused on the good?!?

What are the little things for you today?  Let me know!

P.S.- I am writing this with a kiddo that is having some kind of allergic reaction to a bug bite and his eye is swelling as we speak, I totally forgot I have a paper due tomorrow, and I slept past my alarm.  I need to focus on the good b/c if not I will just focus on the annoying start of my day.
10.  I was not in the wreck that was the reason for the traffic.  I'll take traffic over the wreck.
9.  I got to hug 2 of my good friends today.  Love that.
8.  My son complained about wearing a cup.  I told him I wear a bra every day.  Get over it.  Made me giggle.
7.  The weather is just awesome.
6.  I went for a jog this am- nice time to just be.
5.  My neighbor's kiddo (my 2nd son) gave me a hug before they all crossed the cross walk.
4.  I did not get one bill in the mail today.
3.  My hubby took the morning off work so I could go to class.
2.  I made Mac-n-Cheese for dinner so all my boys were happy!
1.  I was told today, "I admire your parenting" Wow...(she was giggling as it was said, but I'll take it)

1 comment: