Friday, September 28, 2012

Random


Here are some random facts about me:
·         If my bed is unmade I will make it before I get in bed at night.
·         I have a weird dislike for gnomes. 
·         I am addicted to the Sally Hansen sticker nail polish.  I just saw they have a new gel manicure system.  Love!http://sallyhansen.com/products/nails/nail-color/salon-effects-real-nail-polish-strips
·         I talk on the phone way too much.
·         I love the E! Network. 
·         I never thought of myself as a bible nerd/scholar.  But, I am loving grad school.  Weird.
·         I can’t spell.  Most of my post will have 1-5 errors in it.  I don’t care.
·         I can’t watch scary movies- or previews of scary movies.  I don’t enjoy being scared.
·         I hated my freckles as a kid and in Jr. High I would rub Lemon juice on my skin between classes to fade them.  (I am so glad I will never have to be in Jr. High again)
·         I don’t have any cousins.  Not a one.


Perspective:  You don’t know everything about anyone.  You can assume, you can guess, but the random facts will always win out!

3 comments:

  1. Out of all that I can't believe you don't have any cousins! :) I have many and wouldn't know what to do without them; they're more like siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, most people can't believe it. My aunt did not have children and my dad is an only child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Us poor cousin-free kids. At least we made good on our promise to give our kiddos cousins!

    ReplyDelete