Thursday, January 3, 2013

Random Question....

Why is it that potty humor is so very funny?



I must remind you all that I am surrounded by boys (and one man).  Mr. laughs just as much as the boys so I honestly have a hard time separating them for the propose of this blog.

I am talking about a toot....one little toot can cause belly laughs for a good 5 minutes.

If you happen to say the word poop, the giggles are completely contagious.

At the grocery story today I found my self singing, "Bean, Beans, the magical fruit......"  In public, like it is completely normal to sing that as you are grabbing for some black beans.  

So, I just wanted to say that after listening to a 15 minute belly laugh fest all about poop and farts, why is poop so funny?   I prefer for it to just be flushed and that be the end of the story, but that is just me.

Top 10 Words that make my boys laugh: (in no order)
poop, fart, armpit, boob, (fart noise), and then repeat.

Perspective:   Sorry, but that is all I have for you today.   It could have been worse, I could have talked about smelly arm pits.......oh wait that was in the list.   Ok, tomorrow will be a devotion. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment