Thursday, January 24, 2013

Here I go again: Tick-Tock



This is a short list on what keeps our family ticking, and what helps me not forget my name.

·         My to do list- I keep it on Evernote.   That way it is with me on my phone, my ipad, and any computer with internet.  I can add and cross off where ever I am.



·         My Google calendar- This is color coded, has alert settings, and is also on my phone, ipad and any computer.  



·         Coffee- I really don’t need to say more (except that I now work with coffee snobs and they are making me rethink my coffee choices).



·         Water- It really does help just as much as the coffee.



·        My husband- He is my rock.  He does not say much, but when I need a swift kick in the rear or a soft place to land he is always there for me.

 
·         My friends- They keep me real.  



·         My family- They also keep me real.



·         Fridays- My day off of work (let’s me do school work and grocery shopping)



·         My devotions- I have finally come to a place in my life that on days that I do not do my devotions I miss it.  I now need it to start my day on the correct path. 





·         My bed time.  I have started making sure I am in bed by 10.   This assures me (not so much Mr.- I snore) a good night sleep.  It also means that I should be able to get up and go to the gym.   I will be honest - I hit snooze more that going.   But I miss it so I know that I must put this back into my life.  (Have have gone 2 times this week!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment