Monday, November 26, 2012

Life....

In some of my research and just some of my time on Google I have found some amazing quotes.  I  just thought I would share.

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.” 
― Mother Teresa





“Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.” 

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”


― Maya Angelou




"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing." 
-Abraham Lincoln


I will end with Slick's favorite:




No comments:

Post a Comment