Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Laugh Lines

So, I remember in High School I was in theater.  I really was never the star, but I had a great time.  I remember a play where my character was an older woman.  We spent lots of time with the stage makeup to transform my 16 year old face into one with wrinkles.   I remember the laugh lines being hard to create.

Then it happened.....I was putting makeup on this morning.   And there they were.....staring back at me.....laugh lines....real ones.......

I really am not to crazy about turning older....I am closer to 40 than 30 and that is weird to me, but mainly because I don't feel much different then in my 20s.  (Well, that kinda is a lie, especially when I run!)

But, anyway.....So, guess what I am getting lines.....I am not going to say they are marks of a great life, etc....I am just going to stare back at them.....and laugh!

Perspective:  Whatever if I spend tons of time worrying about wrinkles, I probably will get more wrinkles.  Oh, I will have a pretty good life is that is all I have to worry about!

A picture speaks 1,000 words.....so I will let these speak for themselves!









No comments:

Post a Comment